The Certified Enterprise credential is a marker of a committed enterprise that maintains the highest levels of integrity, corporate governance, and compliance with statutory and applicable regulatory prescripts. This is the hallmark of excellence in SMEs.These are the steps on the Certified Enterprise's Certified Enterprise mark journey:
Step 1: Determine your eligibility.
A company may apply for the Certified Enterprise credential when it has completed each of the eligibility requirements, including at least one director being a member of the IoCE.
• Read more about eligibility requirements and get other information about earning your Certified Enterprise.
• Get answers to frequently asked questions about eligibility.
Step 2: Apply for the verification.
Company verification is conducted twice a year, one instance with prior notice and the other randomly.
• View the VeriChecked Enterprise application.
• Find out how to complete the exam application.
• Get answers to frequently asked questions about the application.
Step 3: Prepare for the verification.
ICE offers a variety of resources to help you prepare for scheduled verification.
• Explore how the onsite process is conducted.
• View a list of core elements for verification prep.
Step 4: Get recognised.
When you earn your Certified Enterprise badge plan to be celebrated at the next IoCE Annual Meeting & Exposition.
• Share your accomplishment with others via a letter of support from IoCE.
• Brag a little with merchandise bearing the VeriChecked logo.
• Add digital recognition to your social media, email, and web profiles.
Step 5: Keep VeriCheked status current.
VeriChecked enterprises are required to renew their certification every three years and to keep their IoCE membership up to date.
• Find out more about Certified Enterprise renewal requirements.
• Get answers to frequently asked questions about Certified Enterprise credential renewal.
Pathway to Certification
Earning and maintaining the Certified Enterprise credential is a three-part process. Candidates must first meet eligibility requirements and submit an application. The next step is to undergo the verification. Once you have earned the credential, you must maintain it by fulfilling certification renewal requirements every three years.